Tuesday, November 04, 2008

iPod fiasco

My iPod had a little accident while I was home in CA for my grandfather's funeral.  It was raining for the first time in six months, and I happened to be out doing errands.  Somehow, my iPod managed to fall out of my pocket while I was getting in the car.  The door closed on the cord though, and I didn't notice.  I then proceeded to drag the ipod along the pavement and through big puddles for 3 blocks or so.  Surprinsingly, the ipod structure didn't look damaged, but all the water did its work, and after a few death throes (flickers), it became a no longer I-functioning body.

I got a new iPod the next day.  Besides CoverFlow, which is truly annoying, the new iPod nanos are nice.  I also discovered a good auction site, uBid, something like ebay, but for new things.  There I got a Macally mirage cover for it.  It's very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment